Today I made very interesting discovery in my Gmail account. It seems that you are able to create Gmail filter based on more than just one sender criteria. Just use ‘I’ (pipe character as logical or) to separate sender to get mails from many sources.
If you know any other useful Gmail tricks, please leave a comment below.
- ACTA: Get Informed & Take Action! Say NO! wp.me/p11Vt1-2Z 5 years ago
- Going Unity with Ubuntu 11.10 wp.me/p11Vt1-2R 5 years ago
- Recently I found myself in a situation when I needed to install firefox add-on for older version of the browser. By … wp.me/p11Vt1-2J 5 years ago
- Sweet! Finally #bumblebee has it own #ubuntu PPA. All #nvidia+ubuntu lovers follow http://is.gd/iAt8WC 6 years ago
- False alarm! After spending additional time checking strange #firefox js issue, it seems that problems lays in third-party cookies. #linux 6 years ago